Q & ANasdaq
Lee Bee Choo asked 4 years ago

Hi KC I have some share under Nasdaq.  The US broker said the share is under rule 144 where by I cannot sell the stock but the counter part in Malaysia said the share is under DRS and it free to sell.  The Broker in US ask me to transfer the share to Malaysia firm then I can sell it.
What your advise.  BTW the share is Greenpro Capital Corp.
Pls advise.

2 Answers
KCLau Staff answered 4 years ago

I have never been in this situation before. If I were you, I will find out how to sell it. 
I think you should be able to sell it through how you bought it at the first place.

Lee Bee Choo answered 4 years ago

KC, may I know how do I get myself in the interactive broker in US then ask him to transfer the share. I wonder if this work.

KCLau Staff replied 4 years ago

I am not sure though. You can compile your details and ask Interactive Brokers if that will work. May I know how did you buy the share at the first place? Through which brokers? and why couldn’t they sell it for you now?